Thursday, September 11, 2008

Latest One....

Its been long time since i put my work in blog. But anyway still to manage to do some work.
This artwork has been done when on free time.Actually i did'nt plan any basic design or sketch for this ogre.Started from poly plane then sculpted everything. I just play around until get the shape i want. Using Z-Brush brushes is really fun. Make everything posibble. I am quite new user to zbrush but still can manage to catchup the software. It really easy to use, and not to say its features really amazing stuff. I did buy Scott Spencer book (http://www.amazon.com/ZBrush-Character-Creation-Advanced-Sculpting/dp/047024996X)
and it is really helpful. Still studying the book. I did this creature design called Ogre Mask after learned several chapter of this book. It took about one week to complete the work.

No comments: